Heat seting is a indispensable process after machine folding fabric/textile into various designs before they are made into final garment.
We currently have 5 models of plisse/pleating machines. They are introduced in brief as following.
1) ZJ-217 is basic model for plisse. Its knife is custom made and we will include 3 knives in the scope of supply.
2) ZJ-316D machine knife is custom made and 3 knives will be included too, but its knife moves leftwards and rightwards. FYI, it is called model 101 in Taiwan.
3) ZJ-416 for 2mm to 8mm height vertical toothpick pleat.
4) ZJ-516 for sunray and accordion with computer control. Without computer control, it is for sunray only.
5) ZJ-816 is special. Its key part isn't a knife, but a copper roller / cylinder insteadly.
For some special designs, they need two machines cooperation to accomplish.
Skirt pleating is prevailing. We are introducing sunray pleat from ZJ-516 machine and side pleat / box pleat from ZJ-217 machine.